Sunday, June 8, 2014

Step 2 : Night stands


Serena Thrift Diving's 

30 day June 2014 room challenge


Second step : Night stands


I really like my night stands and I searched around the house and right now I don't have other tables that could replace them. But I sat a looked for hours (maybe minutes but I got a lot of thinking done)on my night stands to find out that was wrong and I realized that it might be the lamps I had to change.




I LOVE my Miss K table lamps Designed by Philippe Starck. They have a soft look and has a built-in dimmer BUT they are not very big.

I looked around my house a decided to change them out for my Bourgie Table Lamps. All I need to find is a dimmer solution.



3 comments:

  1. I love both lamps but you're right the taller one is better. I want a Bourgie lamp. Where can I buy one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy them right here:
    http://www.allmodern.com/Kartell-Bourgie-Table-Lamp-907X-XX-KTL1004.html

    ReplyDelete